The Facilities, Technology, and Administrative Support Executives Expect
Essex Partners offers the critical business tools, professional support, administrative resources, and exclusive amenities senior executives need to maintain their productivity and achieve their objectives:
Networking Opportunities and Business Connections
Making connections with other senior business leaders is a critical component of your search. At Essex Partners, we have strong relationships with the leading executive search firms and an extensive network of alumni, and other leaders in the business community. We work proactively to expand your visibility and enhance your network by leveraging ours. We also produce and host internal events on the latest and most relevant business topics that feature guest speakers and offer high-level networking opportunities.
Private Office and Meeting Space
A comfortable office is more than a luxury – it’s a critical transition tool. At Essex, get the structured time away from home that you need and network with your peers while you are onsite.
- Large, well-appointed private executive offices in the heart of Boston's financial district, with expansive views of Boston.
- Conference room facilities for private meetings.
- 24-hour building access.
- Kitchen facilities.
Extensive Research Capabilities
You’ll have a dedicated research team at your disposal, giving you a competitive advantage during your transition. Whether identifying potential target companies, providing in-depth information about organizations, or preparing for interviews with specific executives, our research team ensures that you have the information you need to be successful.
Comprehensive Administrative Support
Our clients are accustomed to high-level administrative support for their business correspondence and technology needs. At Essex Partners, you have the resources of a professional administrative team to handle these matters so that you can focus on the most important elements of your career transition.
Critical Technology and Business Tools
Access to state of the art business tools and the technical support to be able to utilize them are critical to an effective executive career transition. Whether you are technology savvy or prefer to leverage the capabilities of our team, you will find the resources you need including:
- The latest desktop computers.
- Wireless networks for easy access using your laptop or one of ours.
- Comprehensive database resources and proprietary research tools in the client area of our website.
- Industry-specific career guides with extensive resources already identified, saving you time, and increasing your effectiveness.
- Customized collateral including business cards and stationery.